We are the state program for the labor market integration of refugees in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
With six individual projects, we are the nationwide point of contact for refugees, employers and network partners.
- Information about the regional job and training market
- Placement in jobs, training programs, internships and assistance in starting and maintaining employment
- Application training and assistance with application documents
- Connections to potential employees and trainees of the refugee community
- Guidance on onboarding and working in intercultural teams
- Information on support offers for companies
For Migration Networks
- Mutual information and collaboration
- Initial support and, if necessary, referral of participants to the networks
- Participant-based collaboration